I am seeking office for five main reasons:
1. To increase and advance the State's infrastructure, particularly infrastructure for our rural regions.
2. To extend broadband access. WV talks a lot about the importance of broadband for opening employment opportunities and for education, but too may of WV's rural areas are still without this 21st Century necessity.
3. To strengthen and expand the economy via the gas, oil, coal, solar, and lumber industries.
4. To continue expansion of tourism into rural areas. The many known outdoor activities associated with WV's mountains, forests, and rivers can all be grown and established throughout the State.
5. To attack the catastrophic drug problem in West Virginia.
Below: map of House District 47, including Barbour County and part of Tucker County.